Africa Travel Blog
Climbing Kilimanjaro with Outdare Adventures in 2021
Fancy climbing Kilimanjaro with me? I’m taking a group of like-minded people to the roof of Africa next year and I want you to join us.
After spending one week on the mountain, we will also journey into Serengeti National Park for a two night camping safari. I’m very excited about this trip for a multitude of reasons:
- I love animals and everything related to Africa.
- Kilimanjaro was my first real outdoor experience back in 2008.
- I spent five years on the continent (three working as a tour leader).
- It’s been a dream of mine to share my experiences in this part of the world with other people.
- Climbing Kilimanjaro is the most epic climb I have ever experienced.
But that’s just part of the story…
About Climbing Kilimanjaro on My First Trip to Africa
My very first two weeks in Africa was quite a scary ordeal. It’s true, I went on to spend five years on the continent but those initial days were terrifying. In fact, I didn’t leave my hotel room for the first two days and it was only when I joined an organised tour when I began to feel comfortable.
Anyway, I know how it feels travelling to Africa for the first time. If you have any fears or doubts, I’ve probably had them too. And this is why I’m more than happy to take questions about the trip…shoot me an email!